He started working in his father shoes factory. His father went to the jail because he had many economical problems with the others.
a very important novel is nicholas nichelby-oliver twist and others.
Hi my name is Juan Andres Quiñonez, I am 12 years old, I life in Bogota,Colombia and I study in Abraham Lincoln School. I am creating this blog for the English project "creating our school" a interesting project in which each student will bring materials and to create a scale model and use the imagination.
Hello, Mr. Quiñonez... Do not forget to check and correct grammar, capitalization, spelling and punctuation. Keep on working . You have done a very good job! I need you to include the information and in just one setting for your school.
ReplyDeleteI personaly think you sumarised too much the biography because there are a lot more of interesting facts about this great autor.
ReplyDeletethis is relly interestin blog you but you put some of the basic information about charles dickens
ReplyDeleteCongratulations